‘Smouldering… deliciously dark stand-up. Brilliant!’Mail On Sunday
The all-new, 11th solo show by Scotland’s international comedy star, hot on the heels of his ground-breaking, global smash-hit ‘Daniel Sloss: X’, comes to The Stables.
Daniel’s incredible last tour, ‘X’ sold out across 40 countries, with 300 performances throughout Europe, UK, U.S., Canada, Australia, Hong Kong, Japan and even packing a Moscow arena (becoming Russia’s biggest-ever English language comedy show). The film of ‘X’ is showing on HBO in U.S. and Canada and became the first UK comedy special to make its UK premiere in cinemas, with its nationwide release at Vue.
Daniel’s previous two Netflix specials ‘DARK’ & ‘Jigsaw’ are streaming in 190 countries (in 26 languages) with the infamous ‘Jigsaw’ credited with over 95,000 breakups and 200 divorces world-wide (some fans even bring their divorce papers for him to autograph at shows).
He has sold out six New York solo off-Broadway seasons, appeared on U.S TV’s ‘Conan’ ten times, broken box office records at the world’s biggest arts festival, the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, and has to date, toured across an amazing 50 countries.
‘Daniel Sloss: HUBRIS’ is Daniel’s extraordinary new show. BOOK EARLY!
(May contain strong language and adult material; suitable for 16+.)
Live Nation T&Cs
- This is a socially distanced show. You must wear a mask. For safety, resale is prohibited to keep distances between groups. Tickets offered for resale/resold may be cancelled and refunded.
- If you can't attend due to Covid-19 symptoms you may exchange your ticket for a ticket to another Live Nation promoted Daniel Sloss show in 2021 (subject to availability). You will need to pay any difference in ticket price. If you can’t attend another Live Nation promoted Daniel Sloss show, you may apply for a refund. You must contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours before the show to apply for a ticket exchange/refund.
- Tickets are tied to the account used to purchase tickets.
- A limit of 6 tickets per person and per household applies. Groups must all be from the same household or support bubble
Booking tickets online
We are currently using an automated seat selection system which ensures that all bookings are spaced apart in accordance with current social distancing guidelines
- When you click through to the book tickets page, select the number of seats you require (up to a maximum of 6).
- If you're happy to sit anywhere in the auditorium, just press Continue and complete your booking. The automated system will allocate you your seat numbers.
- If you want to choose a specific area to sit in, please tick in the boxes marked All Seating Areas and All Price Bands - this will clear all of the boxes - and then select the specific Seating Area and Price Band you would like - one from each, two boxes in total - these will need to match up in terms of description and price. The automated system will allocate you the best available seats within your chosen area.
If you require any help with your booking or have particular access needs, please call the box office on 01908 280800 (Mon-Fri, 10am-4pm) or email at email@example.com