Movies On The Mound
Yes, it's drive-in movie time at The Stables! We are excited to announce a special summer outdoor series of films for all the family to enjoy.
Over the weekends of 7-9 and 14-16 August, we'll be offering a 'boutique' drive-in-and-dine experience in the leafy, green grounds of The Stables.
Our all-inclusive package includes a selection of delicious food courtesy of the multi-award-winning Bandit Street Food. Weather-permitting you'll be able to sit outside next to your vehicle - so sit back, enjoy the film and soak up the special atmosphere of Milton Keynes' most intimate Summertime drive-in.
Here's How It Works
1. Choose which film/s from the list below you'd like to see and also decide how many people you'd like to book for - the maximum number of people permitted per car is 5.
2. Take a look at the Bandit Street Menu - there's no need now to choose exactly what you want to eat, but you will need to decide how many Sharing Platters (for 2 people), Classic Meals and Mini Meals you want to order.
3. The ticketing works as follows:
Car Ticket: £60 for afternoon & evening films/ £50 for morning films
Admits one car, one driver and one passenger
PLUS One sharing platter and one free drink per person
OR Two classic/mini meals and one free drink per person
You must select either a Standard Car Ticket, Large Car Ticket (SUV’s and 4 x4s) or Blue Badge Car Ticket to gain access to the site on the day - please book only one type of Car Ticket per film.
For each extra person or persons you want to bring with you in your vehicle, you have the following options:
Extra Person with Classic Meal: £20
Admits one extra person + one classic meal & one free drink
Extra Person with Mini Meal: £12.50
Admits one extra person + one mini meal & one free drink
Extra Sharing Meal: £40
Admits two extra people + one sharing platter & one free drink per person
4. Click on the relevant booking link for the film you want to see, select the number of tickets you require from each of the categories above and complete your booking online.
5. We will then send you two emails - one to confirm your booking and then another to ask for your food and drink order as well as some details about the vehicle you will be bringing to The Stables.
8. Online booking is available until noon the day before your screening.
9. If you require any assistance with your booking, please contact our box office by email email@example.com
*Please note all films advertised are correct but may be subject to change due to licensing regulations. You will be notified in advance of the screening if there are changes.
Friday 14 August
3pm: Harriet (12a)
Based on the thrilling and inspirational life of an iconic American freedom fighter, 'Harriet' tells the extraordinary tale of Harriet Tubman's escape from slavery and transformation into one of America's greatest heroes. (2019 - 125 mins)
7.30pm: Rocketman (15)
An epic musical fantasy about the uncensored human story of Sir Elton John's breakthrough years, starring Taron Egerton, Jamie Bell, Richard Madden and Bryce Dallas Howard. (2019 - 121 mins)
Saturday 15 August
11.30am: The Princess & the Frog (U)
A fairy tale centred on a young girl named Princess Tiana who lives in New Orleans' French Quarter during the Jazz Age. (2009 - 89 mins)
3pm: Bohemian Rhapsody (12A)
A foot-stomping celebration of Queen, their music and their extraordinary lead singer Freddie Mercury, who defied stereotypes and shattered convention to become one of the most beloved entertainers on the planet.(2018 - 134 mins)
7.30pm: Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again (PG)
Ten years after 'Mamma Mia!' grossed more than 600 million around the world, you are invited to return to the magical Greek island of Kalokairi in an all-new original musical based on the songs of ABBA. (2018 - 114 mins)
Sunday 16 August
11.30am: Dumbo (PG)
Disney's live-action feature film introduces Holt Farrier (Colin Farrell), a former circus star who finds his life turned upside down when he returns from the war. Circus owner Max Medici (Danny DeVito) enlists Holt to care for a newborn elephant. (2019 - 130mins)
3pm: Last of the Blonde Bombshells (15)
After Elizabeth's husband dies, she begins to play her tenor saxophone again, and remembers when she was 15 and a member of the Blonde Bombshells, an all-girl swing band. Elizabeth (Judi Dench) hunts up all the old members of the band and urges them to perform, and in doing so, learns more than she knew about the band. (2000 - 83 mins)
7.30pm: Military Wives (12A)
A group of women come together as their partners serve in Afghanistan. Together they form the very first military wives choir, helping each other through some of life's most difficult moments and also becoming a media sensation and global movement. (2020 - 113 mins)