Reopening The Stables
STAGE 4 OF THE ROADMAP: COVID-19 SAFETY
Monday 12 July
The Government has today confirmed that it will lift all legal restrictions in relation to COVID-19 although recommends a cautious approach and personal responsibility.
We welcome the lifting of social distancing restrictions that will enable us to operate at full capacity once more. However, we want to reassure customers, staff, volunteers, and artists that we are focussed on a collective duty of care to each other, and we will take a cautious approach over the coming weeks and months so everyone can enjoy their visit to The Stables safely.
- Before you attend or if you have symptoms, please consider taking a lateral flow test, which can be obtained from pharmacies.
- The Stables has good airflow and ventilation systems to help disperse the virus. The air handling system in the Jim Marshall Auditorium works by continually pulling in fresh air from outside which is then vented by extractors back out again so there is no recirculation of air within the auditorium. There is no air conditioning chiller which means that the air inside is affected by the outdoor air temperature. This means it may be warmer in summer months and cooler in the winter so please consider wearing layers which you can easily remove or add. Stage 2 does have an air conditioning chiller unit which can make the room cooler even in warmer weather.
- If you have symptoms or believe you may have been exposed to the virus, please contact us and do not travel to attend the event. On receipt of evidence of a current self-isolation alert or positive Covid-19 test result, we will offer current ticket holders a ticket exchange or credit to their account. Or you may wish to consider donating your ticket value to The Stables (regd. charity1178665) in order that we can continue to support our artists and keep music live!
- Bring a close-fitting face covering that will cover your nose and mouth to wear as you move through busy areas of the building including the foyer, bars, toilets, and performance areas when you may encounter people outside your household face to face. You can also be considerate to others by wearing it whilst seated when you are not eating and drinking. Remember some people have been exempt from wearing face-coverings and may not be able to comply with this recommendation.
- Wash / sanitise your hands regularly. We will continue to provide sanitisers for your use, use antibacterial fogging and clean touch points regularly.
Thank you for being considerate to others, helping us to keep everyone safe, and giving us the best possible chance to keep music live at The Stables and other venues.
Please not that these measures may vary from time to time. We will continue to monitor Government guidance and update ticketholders with any event specific measures required.
Although we are able to reopen the venue, Cafe in 2 will not be reopening foreseeable future. Please make alternative arrangements if you have a reservation to eat in Cafe in2 during this time. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Our foyer bar and snack bar will be open as usual for pre-show and interval drinks and light snacks.