The health and safety of our customers and staff is of utmost importance to us and we are following the latest government guidelines and putting in place extra measures to create a Covid-secure environment.
There will be some differences to the way we run concerts at The Stables and some may have additional changes due to the specific content involved. Our aim is that our customers will still be able to have an enjoyable and fulfilling experience in a safe environment.
Here are some of the key measures we have put in place:
- Booking: ticket bookings must be made in advance - e-tickets / print at home is available
- Rule of 6: bookings of up to 6 people can be made from one household (your support bubble counts as one household)
- Information/guidelines: sent to all audience members before each event
- Audience / participant numbers: reduced capacities to enable social distancing
- Social distancing: measures in line with current guidelines will be in place
- Admission: tickets checks will be made at the front door of The Stables
- Hygiene: hand sanitiser points for use on entry and at key locations around the building; frequent handwashing / hand sanitising is encouraged
- Facemasks: must be worn when visiting the building and moving around any of the common areas, unless eating or drinking whilst seated or if you are exempt due to a medical condition (please wear a Sunflower lanyard or carry an exemption card)
- Track & Trace: ensure we have up to date contact details to enable compliance with Track & Trace procedures and NHS Track & Trace QR login codes are available
- One-way systems: signage, and clear instructions from staff will enable you to move round the building safely
- Toilets: increased cleaning and socially distanced managed queuing systems will be place
- Cloakroom: there will be no cloakroom facilities available so please do not bring anything with you that you cannot take to your seat
- Food and drink: drinks and snacks can be ordered in advance and during the event
- Merchandise: is only available for purchase on arrival or during the interval
- Payments: card payments only can be accepted for food, drink, merchandise or tickets
- Show timings: check individual performance details on the website - (please note that in accordance with current Government guidelines evening performances may continue beyond 10pm, although no alcohol will be served after 10pm)
- Cleaning: increased cleaning of rooms, surfaces and equipment before, during and after events
- Ventilation: will be optimised throughout the building (please note ventilation in the Jim Marshall Auditorium exceeds recommended guidance with fresh air inputs, high level extraction and no recirculation of air)
These measures are under frequent review and may change in line with government guidance and any changes to local conditions such as advice from local agencies, new local restrictions or lockdown.
Please do not attend an event at The Stables if:
- you are shielding, self-isolating or have recently returned from travel to a restricted area and are subject to quarantine measures, or
- you or anyone in your household has a temperature or other Covid-19 symptoms, or
- you have had a positive Covid-19 test
We recognise the exceptional circumstances we are in and if you are unable to attend or advised not to for any of the reasons above, we will offer a credit voucher or refund.
If you are in a vulnerable category due to underlying health conditions and no longer wish to attend a concert you have booked for personal safety reasons, we will offer a credit voucher or refund.
Your ongoing support for The Stables throughout this challenging period is extremely valuable. The donations we have received and recent support from Arts Council England has made it possible to subsidise these events. Building on the success of our outdoor Movies on The Mound series in August, and our pilot indoor concert in September we are confident that we are offering a COVID-secure environment for you to enjoy live music again.
By attending our events you will be helping The Stables to keep music alive and support thousands of jobs in the music and performing arts industry locally and nationally.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and compliance with the above measures - we look forward to welcoming you back to The Stables.