Due to government restrictions on indoor performances, we have had to reschedule or postpone the majority of shows at The Stables since the end of March. These restrictions have recently been eased and some venues around the UK are now beginning to re-open their doors for indoor performances once again... including The Stables.
The health and safety of our customers and staff is of utmost importance to us and we are following the latest government guidelines and putting in place extra measures to create a Covid-secure environment.
There will be some differences to the way we run concerts at The Stables and some may have additional changes due to the specific content involved. Our aim is that our customers will still be able to have an enjoyable and fulfilling experience in a safe environment.
- Advance booking only
- Audience numbers: reduced numbers to enable effective social distancing and limited numbers overall in the building
- Information/guidelines sent to all audience members before each concert
- Social distancing measures rigorously enforced
- Temperature checks on entry to the venue
- One-way systems, signage, and clear instruction from staff to enable you to move round the building safely
- Cleaning: increased cleaning of rooms, surfaces and equipment
- Hygiene: encouraging frequent handwashing, additional hand sanitiser points available
- Toilets: increased cleaning and queuing systems in place
- Ventilation: Jim Marshall Auditorium only to be used for performances and ventilated by opening to outside or by air extraction systems
- Concerts will run without an interval
- Facemasks: to be worn when visiting the building and moving around any of the common areas, unless eating or drinking
- Track & Trace: appropriate recording of participant details to enable compliance with Track & Trace procedures
These measures are under frequent review and may change in line with government guidance and any changes to local conditions such as advice from local agencies, new local restrictions or lockdown.
Food and drink: we will be providing a bar service, but regret that no food will be served from Cafe in2 at this time.
Please travel light: there will be no cloakroom facilities avaialble so please do not bring anything with you that you cannot take to your seat.
Please do not attend an event at The Stables if:
- you are shielding, self-isolating or have recently returned from travel to a restricted area and are subject to quarantine measures, or
- you or anyone in your household has a temperature or other Covid-19 symptoms, or
- you have had a positive Covid-19 test.
We recognise the exceptional circumstances we are in and if you are unable to attend or advised not to for any of the reasons above, we will offer a credit voucher or refund.
If you are in a vulnerable category due to underlying health conditions and no longer wish to attend a concert you have booked for for personal safety reasons, we will offer a credit voucher or refund.
Your ongoing support for The Stables throughout this challenging period is extremely valuable. The donations we have received and recent support from Arts Council England has made it possible to subsidise these events. Building on the success of our outdoor Movies on The Mound series in August, we know that every customer attending over the coming weeks is helping The Stables to recover from this crisis.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and compliance with the above measures - we look forward to seeing you back at The Stables over the coming months.
27 August 2020