While we welcome the lifting of social distancing restrictions that will enable us to operate at full capacity once more, we want to reassure customers, staff, volunteers, and artists that we are focussed on a collective duty of care to each other, and we will take a cautious approach over the coming weeks and months so everyone can enjoy their visit to The Stables safely.
- Before you attend or if you have symptoms, please consider taking a lateral flow test, which can be obtained from pharmacies.
- If you have symptoms or believe you may have been exposed to the virus, please contact us and do not travel to attend the event. We will provide a ticket exchange or credit your account.
- The Stables has good airflow and ventilation systems to help disperse the virus, but it may mean that you will feel colder in the venue than normal, so think about wearing layers of clothing which you can easily remove or add.
- Bring a close-fitting face covering that will cover your nose and mouth to wear as you move through busy areas of the building including the foyer, bars, toilets, and performance areas when you may encounter people outside your household face to face. You can also be considerate to others by wearing it while seated when you are not eating and drinking. Remember some people have been exempt from wearing face-coverings and may not be able to comply with this recommendation.
- Wash / sanitise your hands regularly. We will continue to provide sanitisers for your use, use antibacterial fogging and clean touch points regularly.
Thank you for being considerate to others, helping us to keep everyone safe, and giving us the best possible chance to keep music live at The Stables and other venues.
Please not that these measures may vary from time to time. We will continue to monitor Government guidance and update ticketholders with any event specific measures required.
Please do not attend an event at The Stables if:
- you are shielding, self-isolating or have recently returned from travel to a restricted area and are subject to quarantine measures, or
- you or anyone in your household has a temperature or other Covid-19 symptoms, or
- you have had a positive Covid-19 test
We recognise the exceptional circumstances we are in and if you are unable to attend or advised not to for any of the reasons above, we will offer a credit voucher or refund.
By attending our events you will be helping The Stables to keep music alive and support thousands of jobs in the music and performing arts industry locally and nationally.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and compliance with the above measures - we look forward to welcoming you back to The Stables.