The Stables has a strong record in building high profile corporate partnerships with a commitment to delivering clear business objectives for our partners.
Working in partnership with The Stables can generate greater brand awareness, new business and PR opportunities and a return on investment.
Many of our corporate partners have renewed their relationship with us year on year.
Sponsorship opportunities include:
- Show sponsorship
- Publicity sponsorship e.g. tickets, promotional booklets, brochures
- Performance space sponsorship
- Education and Community Projects
Sponsorship benefits include:
- An opportunity to create joint promotional and profile-raising opportunities in line with your objectives
- Your company logo displayed on our website
- Your company logo displayed in our brochure – over 25,000 distributed four times per annum
- Corporate hospitality with your own dedicated events team
- Invitations to exclusive events held at The Stables
- Complimentary tickets to selected shows
Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) covers how your business can make a positive contribution to and become more active in the community in which you operate.
Community investment – which can take the form of charitable donations, staff time and skills or donations in kind – is often the most visible side of a company’s social responsibility programme.
Why get involved?
No matter what the size of your organisation or the level of your involvement with CSR, The Stables can offer businesses committed to supporting their local community creative CSR initiatives that will enhance business reputation as well as provide lasting benefits to participants. By contributing to and supporting a Stables CSR project, the following benefits can be derived:
- Increased company awareness
- Enhanced reputation
- Improved relationships with the local community, partners and clients
- Increased staff morale and skills development
- Increased business leads
- Lasting benefits to project participants
For more information please contact The Stables Development team on 01908 280815 or email firstname.lastname@example.org