The Stables is situated in a rural setting to the south east of Milton Keynes in the village of Wavendon. If you are using a Sat Nav to find us, our postcode is MK17 8LU.
Please note that the approach to The Stables has changed recently and there is no access via either end of Stockwell Lane (marked in red at either end).
From M1 Junction 14
- Head towards Milton Keynes
- At the first roundabout turn left onto the A5130
- At the Kingston roundabout take the second exit signposted Wavendon/Woburn
Sands, onto the A5130 (Newport Road)
- Take the second right by the traffic lights onto the new road, signposted The Stables. The Stables entrance is straight ahead (Green)
From M1 Junction 13
- Head towards Milton Keynes on A421
- At the Kingston roundabout take the first exit signposted Wavendon/Woburn Sands, onto the A5130 (Newport Road)
- Take the second right by the traffic lights onto the new road, signposted The Stables. The Stables entrance is straight ahead (Green).
If you are using a Sat Nav, our postcode is MK17 8LU
The Stables has free car-parking on site (vehicles and contents are left entirely at owner’s own risk). There are a limited amount of disabled parking spaces available (not bookable in advance).
During the winter months, please take extra care as the ground may be muddy and/or slippery - sturdy footwear is advisable.
At busy times, your exit from the car-park may be slightly delayed - thank you for your patience.
Electric vehicle charging
We have recently installed 6 electric vehicle charging posts in The Stables car park. The charging posts are 7.4KWH Polar F7 units. Our car-parking stewards will be able to direct you to them on your arrival.
We would advise you to arrive early to ensure access to the posts.
There is a cycle rack located to the left of the main public entrance to The Stables. (Bicycles are left entirely at the owner's own risk.)
Getting here by train
The nearest train station is Woburn Sands, which is a five minute taxi-ride from The Stables.
There are regular and direct trains between London Euston and Milton Keynes Central Station, with journeys taking as little as 30 minutes. Birmingham New Street is a 60-minute journey away and Manchester Piccadilly about 90 minutes.
West Midlands Trains: www.wmtrains.co.uk/
Virgin Rail: www.virgintrains.co.uk
National Rail Enquiries: www.nationalrail.co.uk