By becoming a Friend of The Stables you’ll be helping to support one of the UK’s favourite and most successful concert venues as well as enjoying a range of benefits designed to make your visits to us even more enjoyable.
You’ll also have the opportunity to become more involved with our activities and to meet like-minded people who share your enthusiasm for music in general, and The Stables in particular.
Join today, either online below or by calling our box office on 01908 280800.
There are three levels of membership:
£30 per year
By receiving season brochures ahead of other Stables customers you will have extra time to select and book forthcoming shows avoiding the disappointment of missing out on booking for your favourite shows.
- Membership card
- Priority access to season brochures (four per year)
- Five days priority booking at the beginning of each new brochure booking period
- Priority waiting list for sold out shows
- Email notification and priority booking for newly confirmed concerts (subject to availability)
- Dedicated Friends booking line
- Discounted tickets on selected shows
£75 per year
As well as an extended priority booking period you will enjoy extra benefits including ticket reservations, ticket exchanges and handling charges waived.
All the benefits of Bronze membership plus
- Seven days priority booking at the beginning of each new brochure booking period
- Seven days ticket reservation
- Free exchange of tickets (min seven days prior to show – handling charge waived)
- Handling charge waived for bookings and ticket re-sales
£200 per year
Gold Members receive enhanced benefits – making use of the Gold priority service ensures you will always be able to obtain tickets for popular shows before public booking begins. Gold members can also enjoy reserved parking at The Stables as well as invitations to selected events.
All the benefits of Silver Friends membership plus
- 10 days priority booking at the beginning of each new brochure booking period
- 10% discount on room hire for private functions
- Invitation to behind the scene tours, special events, receptions and opportunities to meet the Artistic Team
- Reserved parking (available up to 15 minutes before main house concerts commence)