We are pleased to say that we will be restarting some our autumn workshops on a limited basis.
The health and safety of our customers and staff is of utmost importance to us and we are following the latest government guidelines and putting in place extra measures to create a covid-secure environment.
There will be some differences to the way we run all the workshops and some may have additional changes due to the specific activity involved. Our aim is that participants will still have a creative and enjoyable session in a safe environment.
- Advance booking only
- Social distancing: staff and participants keep a 2 metre distance at all times
- Numbers: reduced numbers in some workshops to enable effective social distancing and limited numbers overall in the building
- One-way systems, signage, and clear instruction from staff to enable you to move round the building safely
- Cleaning: increased cleaning of rooms, surfaces and equipment
- Participants to bring own instruments and music stands, unless arranged in advance to borrow a Stables loan instrument (for selected workshops only)
- Any loan instruments to be allocated strictly to one participant, cleaned and quarantined between workshops and not shared or swapped within a workshop
- Hygiene: encouraging frequent handwashing, additional hand sanitiser points available
- Toilets: increased cleaning and queuing systems in place
- Ventilation: larger rooms used and well ventilated by opening to outside or by air extraction systems
- Information/guidelines sent to all participants before the workshop
- Facemasks: to be worn when visiting the building and moving around any of the common areas, unless eating or drinking or where the wearing of the mask would interfere with the workshop activity and providing a 2 metre social distance is maintained
- Track & Trace: appropriate recording of participant details to enable compliance with Track & Trace procedures
These measures are under frequent review and may change in line with government guidance and any changes to local conditions such as advice from local agencies, new local restrictions or lockdown.
There will be no snack bar in operation so you are advised to bring own lunch/refreshments. Suitable socially distance space available for lunchtime and breaks.
Please do not attend if you are shielding, self-isolating or have recently returned from travel to restricted area and subject to quarantine measures, if you or anyone in your household have a temperature or other Covid-19 symptoms, or a positive covid-19 test.
We recognise the exceptional circumstances we are in and if you are unable to attend or advised not to for any of the reasons above, we will offer a credit voucher or refund.
If you are in a vulnerable category due to underlying health conditions and no longer wish to attend the workshop for personal safety reasons, we will offer a credit voucher or refund.
25 August 2020